Old January 9th 18, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Pez D. Spencer

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:17:10 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Since Pez has come up in another thread, reminded me that I'm missing the entire Texis episode.
Does anyone have that in a place that can be copied, like Dropbox?
Also need Diamonds pages 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Important stuff!
Thanks in advance,
Jim

My world has (I hope only temporarily) been diminished. Rereading Pez during the crappiest part of the Winter is a ritual for me.

Will host if need be.

Aside: always wondered if John Shelton was any relation to Gilbert...

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8