Old February 2nd 04, 10:23 PM
fudog50

Rick,
Some of the things you say make sense, a lot of it. But where
are you coming up with the idea that we ousted Saddam over just WMD's?
At least try to remember back that far and remember all the UN
resolutions, and his atrocities against his own people, and threats to
use WMD's against the US.
Why would he threaten us if he didn't have them? Is it your
position that we could have found out if he really had them by
waiting for him to use them?
Saddam did this to himself with his lying, playing shell games
and distorting his claims to having WMD's. Pres. Bush did the right
thing in removing the greatest WMD, Saddam Hussein.

need to On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:29:48 -0600, "Rick Folkers"
wrote:

Ya, label everybody who disagrees with you and you can dismiss their
arguments
without actually considering them. Good sign of an open mind.

If it was not a lie not being sure about something you take your country to
war about
is inexucsable and grossly negligent. Unless of course you lied because you
were going
to attack anyway.

"Bill Kambic" wrote in message
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message

An obvious lie, since no significant WMD have been found to date.

Now who's lying?

All of the above.

One of the more difficult lessons every parent has to teach their children
is the difference between a lie and a mistake. It takes some time but
brighter children figure it out.

Sadly, the pundits who infest political capitols and the ranks of the

fourth
estate either are not that bright or choose to disregard the difference.

Or, put another way, a disingenuous media "talking head" is as least as
dangerous as a disingenous politician (or "intelligence expert").

Bill Kambic

If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage

you
to get over it.