Old February 3rd 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Mosquito rotorcraft

jesse wrote:
All,
I just saw a post in r.a.r about the mosquito. Neat little rotorcraft.
It looks to be well designed and built. Anyone have any personal
experience with them. the same q was asked in r.a.r, but i thought
since it IS a kit, and this is r.a.h that more people might have one in
this group. might be fun after i get my rotor add on to build one,
maybe not to the ultralight specs, looks like the se has more fuel and
range, therefore is experimental. anyhoo, thx for listening.
Jester
PP-ASEL
A&P
(i know this isnt r.a.s, but im not sure ive put both down at the same
time since i got my A&P)

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to get ugly?

Richard