Old September 5th 03, 07:45 AM

ATP have got a successor, namely AS2, which probably is the best
flightsim on the market to day if you look at the flightmodel. AS2 is
an improved ATP with the same userinterface. The scenery is in the
same format as in ATP, but improved. AS2 has both a complete
Europe-scenery and the famous USA (East/West)-scenery. The european
scenery thus incorporates the former GB-scenerydisks but improved. AS2
includes all the old planes from ATP, and has some new. It is these
new planes which has what is regarded as the best flightmodels in
existence to day. AS2 can be bought from Nomissoft. Check out the
site. Nomissoft is now working on AS3, which is intended to be even
better in all respects to AS2.
Gunnar Graff
Tromso, Norway
(still the northernmost AS2 flightsimmer in the world?)

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:41:19 +0100, "Martin Hickman"
wrote:

I have got a copy of sublogic's ATP and GB scenery disks 1,2 & 3.
Unfortunately the scenery disks are corrupted. Does anyone have these
scenery disks who can send me a copy(willing to pay) or can someone tell me
where I might be able to get them from?

Many thanks

Martin Hickman