Old February 27th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Erickson Air-Crane

Lorin
The Chief Pilot for a spray outfit I worked for told me of his time
with Erickson. He had known them from the time he was a little kid and
when he came back from 'Nam got his first civilian seat with them. He
recalled that his job mostly consisted of looking down or back and the
manual called for the co-pilot to get sick as well as do the mission.
It was always a pool bet as to how long it would get to make the new
guy puke.
He enjoyed his time there but took a job with a different company that
was a single pilot seat and has been there ever since to become the
Chief Pilot. Please keep us informed?
Rocky