Old November 16th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Becker AR6201 Radios Finally Approved and Available

I decided to wait to deliver them after they received approvals.

It is my understanding that there were changes to them during the approval
process, so anyone that bought one before the approval does not have an
approved unit. I imagine they can be upgraded - either by sending them in
or perhaps by simply getting new paperwork.

Paul Remde

I've been "delivering" the Becker AR6201's since January 2011!
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi,

The very nice Becker AR6201 panel mounted radios have finally received
approvals. I will have stock in about 2 days.

You can see details he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/becker.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde