Old April 15th 05, 01:44 AM
Blueskies

In my favorites now...will be back.

"SeeAndAvoid" wrote in message
ink.net...
If you're looking for something to do with your airplane, check out
a site I'm messing with at
http://www.longmontairport.com/apgeo.htm

Some of the regular posters on here have their airport represented
by the map showing geocaches near airports. I tried to scare up a
little interest in this a year or so ago, but no one seemed interested.
I figured if these gps caches were closer to airports, like within
walking distance, it'd get a little more interest.

There is nothing to gain for me, or geocaching.com out of this, it's
just a fun thing to do with a gps, an airplane, and friends and family.
The site this is attached to is a non-profit airport support website,
so there's no hidden financial agenda or conspiracy here. But be
warned, I do reference and link to Jay's Rogue's Gallery, so if that
offends you (you get offended too easily), DON'T GO!

It's still WAY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but some airports listed
so far: BFM, SZT, SAC, PWT, PWM, etc. Like to get at least one
per state, or any cool places to fly to, good places to eat - and then
walk it off doing a geocache.

Later, Chris