Old March 10th 04, 08:07 PM
John Galban

"Paul Adriance" wrote in message thlink.net...
I don't have
data to back any of this up right now, but during the intial salvos of this
conflict at an airport commision meeting tonight, someone mentioned an
airport in the Arizona area that is shut down almost 200 days a year due to
a large venue near it.

I live in Phoenix and this would be news to me. I don't know of any
large sports venue in AZ that even operates 200 days a year.
Currently, the TFRs over sporting events exclude aircraft taking off
and landing at nearby airports under ATC control.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)