Old November 21st 06, 10:41 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

No freedom-loving American advocates forcing anyone into uniform.

One can be a freedom loving American but have to understand the price. I
know of a whole two generations that paid that price. If we aren't
willing to pay that price then we don't deserve freedom.

You don't have freedom if you're forced to do something.