Old November 21st 06, 10:02 PM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Peter Skelton

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:26:03 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:26:46 -0500, Peter Skelton
wrote:

One can be a freedom loving American but have to understand the price. I
know of a whole two generations that paid that price. If we aren't willing
to pay that price then we don't deserve freedom.

The last time you went for a slave army, it didn't work out too
well.

By your definition all the major forces of WWII were "slave" armies.

The NVA was also a "slave" army.

So was Saddam's. So is Israel's.

So maybe your as full of **** as a Thanksgiving turkey.

Those armies are either losers, countries under real peril, or
both. Nonetheless, you are correct, they were slave armies by the
definition I used.

My statement is obviously correct, you could not challenge it.

It's interesting that you stuff your turkeys with ****, it
possibly explains a lot. We have better recipies here in
Canukistan.

Peter Skelton