Old July 14th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Zenith 601 builders!!!

On Jul 14, 1:15 pm, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:
Stew Hicks wrote:
At expo '89' in Vancouver B.C. Chapter 85 members along with Chris Heintz,
two of his teenage boys, his shop foreman and myself who had built a zenith
from plans assembled a 601 kit. There were probably an average of 8 workers
for 12 hrs a day.
12 days later I test flew it at Boundary Bay.
Stew

While a heck of an achievement I don't think the OP will have the same
kind of assistance during his build.

Although it wasn't what I had in mind, but it does equal out to 1152
hours so I'd
have to bet that it's not a bad estimate.
Lou