Old September 1st 03, 06:15 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
Paul Tomblin wrote:
That wasn't clear from your message. In any case, the VOR is 78 miles

Since the entire article was about using GPSes instead of VORs, I don't
see *how* you could get the impression that it had anything to do with
obstacle clearance. But to each his own.

Why the hostility?

Not hostility, just confusion. I didn't see any way you could have read
it the way you did, so I was wondering if there was something there in the
way I worded it that I missed.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
I didn't need to sabotage anything. Not being around to say "No that