Old April 21st 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military
Mark IV[_3_]

Default Drones To Be Certificated For GA?

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:01:07 -0600, Daryl wrote:

On 4/19/2011 6:12 PM, Mark IV wrote:
On Apr 19, 5:14 pm, wrote:
On 4/19/2011 3:02 PM, hierophant wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:55:54 -0600, Daryl wrote:

On 4/19/2011 2:07 PM, hierophant wrote:
Appears so

http://www.gatheringspot.net/news-article/general-discussion/lobbying...

The article originally had a picture of a non-drone SR-71 Blackbird
which was removed. ???

My concern is that this certification will lead to the
temporarypermanent closing of airspace ala Nevada. Imagine if
general air over cities, coastlines, borders and the potential impact
of smaller airfields.

Your Cite is nothing more than a Political statement. Drones are
on the way, get over it.

Daryl, calm down. First, it is an opinion not a "cite" and one that
I only partially share. Second, the fact that drones are coming is
self-evident.

Do you have your PPL?

You needed to say that in the original post. It looked like it
was a political statement or an anti government statement.

Actually I have PTSD. Shall I go off the meds? Saying that I
should go on my meds doesn't work over here. Of course, maybe I
should. There are a few people that need messing up.

Daryl,
"Heirophant" is a bonafied asshole and troll.

He previously went under the name Ari Silverstein.

Posting in a primarily Military Group as a troll is probably not
such a good idea.

That JEW got my Bellsouth account canceled, why? A simple death
threat, that's all.

Where's the Feds, Jewball? as to Federal employees...no one can get
within a quarter mile of me without a warrant. I'm very hard to access
and my critter cameras record everything that happens around here.

All I said was:

"Call your attorney. Call the FBI. Hunt me down. And when you do, be
sure and let's get a comprehensive list and copy of all these posts
which I've supposedly authored. There are hundreds of them.

He also brags that he's been forging my identity in "Pilots of
America" for 6 months. If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. Yes as Mark, blueriverday. Myself, I've never been
there, nor plan to.

So, hunt "me" down, please. Expose my identity. Not the AT&T "me".
That's really me. I'm talking about the 15,000 groups he's claimed to
have spammed in my name, and made virtually unuseable. *That" Mark.

He's hiding in this group right now. Just look at the bottom of your
screen at those forgeries. CALL THE FBI.

This is a DEATH THREAT.

I'm considering KILLING him!"

MarkIV, so better than all the rest