Old May 11th 18, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Glide computer in certified glider

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7:05:46 PM UTC-7, Darryl Ramm wrote:

Tom

You are a first class idiot who likes to hear himself talk. I think people her can weigh your advice at face value.

I am going to go with Darryl on this too. Not only can Darryl quickly assess another poster's deep character flaws, he is an expert on the FAA alphabet soup and has done much to improve glider pilot's understanding of this complex system.