Old June 18th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Natalie

Default Changing LC2 Battery

Steve - KDMW wrote:
I need to change the battery in my Astrotech LC2 clock. I've never
done this before and I can't find anything about it on line. Do I have
to pull the whole darn thing out to change the battery?

I believe so. If yo have the back light, you pull that off the back.
Remove the screws and pop the thing out. There is one screw on the back
that opens the case and you can replace the AAA battery within.

One of the annoying features of this thing is that as the battery
starts to go, it runs almost 1/2 real time.