Old January 30th 04, 04:02 PM
Andrew

Loran,
Keep in mind that beside VFR you also get IFR.

If you get more than one threat around the competitve guy never stop
his flip-flop between threats. Very disturbing.

Andrew,
R5 user

(Loran) wrote in message om...
Correct me of I am wrong, but don't most aircraft in general aviation
squawk 1200? If 95% of aircraft around me are squawking 1200 how
would this help me?

Loran

(Thierry) wrote in message om...
(Loran) wrote in message . com...
I have talked to a handful of pilots who have taken order on the new
cockpit-tcas "trafficscope" made by SureCheck aviation who swear by
it. Has anyone else used it?

Hi,
You can find info on the Proxalert R5 at
www.proxalert.com
Only device to simultaneously displays info of up to three threats
including code. Plenty of units already shipped in the US, Canada and
Europe.
Regards,
Terry