Old April 13th 04, 10:00 PM
Tony Cox

"MRQB" wrote in message

But you are probably
the type person that if someone ripped you off for a few hundred dollars

or
even thousands you would not confront them. Well I will confront them!

Not at all. If someone ripped me off I'd be ****ed. But I generally
give people the benefit of the doubt. I get the impression that you
are spoiling for a fight with just about everyone you deal with, so I'm
suggesting to you that you lighten up a bit before shops stop dealing
with *you*.

Most of these places have slim profit margins & word will soon get
around that you are going to be more trouble than the few dollars
they'll be making from you is worth.

maybe
the last avionics shop's testing equipment is out of calibration and don't
know it, it can happen! I know on my equipment for cretin jobs I must have
calibration certificates for my testing equipment. Is it required some

ware
in the FAR's for instrument and avionics testing?

Of course. Certified repair shops are highly regulated.