Old August 15th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Right Rudder

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Jim Logajan wrote:
"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:
Oh my goodness....Right Rudder? Why in the world would any pilot
need right rudder and why do so many of todays pilots fail to have
any understanding of it?
I'm training in a glider - I hadn't noticed any asymmetries with
regard to rudder use. I suspect my CFI would slap me on the back of
the head if I didn't use appropriate rudder. Okay, maybe not, because
she's a veterinarian when not acting as a CFIG on the weekends, so I
presume that means she's good with animals and mongrel students like
me.

;-)

She could of course throw you to the dogs :-)

That would worry me mightly if I had not already met the dogs. :-)

Well, that being the case, you could of course become the teacher's pet!!
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques