Old September 6th 08, 07:16 PM
Matt Olieman Matt Olieman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frowning Freezer View Post
Anybody knows if there are any flight simulators in Norway - where you get
into a "real" cockpit with controls and everything?

Allan
I couldn't help but respond. There are tons of flight simulator enthusiast as yourself that would love to get into a simulator. I have some fellow flight-simulator builder friends in Norway that would love to share some flying time with anyone. Go to www.mycockpit.org and just ask who's got a sim in Norway You won't have any trouble finding someone.

BTW, I'm not just talking about desktop sims, I'm talking full size cockpits.

Matt Olieman