Old August 9th 03, 03:29 AM
G.R. Patterson III

TripFarmer wrote:

When federal dollars are involved at an airport (BHM) can an FBO do practices
like this to discriminate against GA? There are no other t-hangers at the
airport other tan the ones this FBO (Mercury Air) has.

Well, it's been my experience that only GA aircraft are small enough to
fit in the typical T-hangar. If they're pricing things high to run off GA,
then those T-hangars are sitting empty. Somehow, I don't believe this is
what's happening.

If there are planes in those hangars, the FBO is simply pricing the hangars
commensurate with the market. No discrimination, no problem.

George Patterson
They say that nothing's certain except death and taxes. The thing is,
death doesn't get worse every time Congress goes into session.
Will Rogers