Old July 8th 03, 07:28 PM
Rick Pellicciotti

Juan,
They are as close as your AOPA Airport Directory. Free with a membership.

I do like the idea of taking a kid flying though. Just go my "50 Mission"
patch from the Young Eagles.

Rick Pellicciotti

"Juan Jiménez" wrote in message
Sure would be nice if someone would collect the FAX numbers of airport
managers or FBO's in those airports and put them all in one place so we
could send them without spending all morning, day and night driving to the
places.

"Justin Case" wrote in message
Best thing to do is take a Saturday and post your desires on the
bulletin boards of all the local spots. Addison, Redbird, Meacham, NW
Regional, Hicks, McKinney, etc. You'll be surprised what you may
scare up! Good luck.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:29:53 -0500, "Jason Kennemer"
wrote:

I'd also consider a 1/4 ownership agreement i.e. 3 other co-owners.

Jason

"Jason Kennemer" wrote in message
I am looking for one or two partners in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area to

buy a
late '70s to mid-80's Beechcraft Bonanza F33A. Would also consider

buying
share of an existing F33A in the area.

Thanks,
Jason Kennemer