Old May 26th 18, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boise Pilot

Default Mackay, Idaho regatta 2018

Due to last minute cancellations we have one possible two spaces open for gliders needing tows. The regatta's first day of towing is July 23 and the last day is Aug. 5. This is mountain and valley flying. No ballast. On non flying days there is biking, fishing, hiking. Airport is just under 6,000 ft elevation. Limited places to stay, for someone that has an RV or tent go to Moose Crossing RV park which is where the majority of us stay. Nightly group dinners. Contact me if you are interested. (Not to be confused with King Mt. Idaho event which is in June and at King Mt Glider Park about 9 miles south of Mackay, ID.)
Tom Dixon
208-867-6953