Old June 23rd 18, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Any details on Nephi incident?

How about we all just tone it down a bit on pressuring for "the scoop". Dave and Spence both went through something pretty traumatic. Put yourself in their shoes. You jumped out of a plane, landed on a rocky slope on the side of a mountain, and were there without shade or water for hours. Now, you have people asking you "What happened?" Heck, it may be weeks before they remember the sequence of events. If you have an Arcus and are now afraid to fly it, well, I would say that is your problem, not Dave's.

Steve Leonard