Old April 25th 20, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 1:13:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5:48:21 PM UTC+1, wrote:
It's a hoax people. https://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=239066
If you are waiting for government permission to go back to living, good luck.

So its a hoax but one for which the president is pondering the possibility of injections of disinfectant?

I haven't checked to see exactly what the President said. Don't care either because I do not take medical advice from Presidents. Not this one, the next one, nor any of the prior ones. And I'm certainly not taking medical advice from a billionaire computer guy. Or from gov't bureaucrats, the gov't health bureaucrats have a terrible track record and they are the 'credentialed professionals.'
PS add journalists to the do not take medical advice from list.