Old February 2nd 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
qui si parla Campagnolo

Default CVN 76 to deploy to WESTPAC soon

On Jan 26, 9:19 am, wrote:
This article:http://www.fresnobee.com/270/story/25890.htmlconfirms
that VFA-22 is gonna deploy within CVW-14.

I've heard rumours that due to this fact VFA-22 will NOT transfer their
Echos to VFA-31 as planned, but instead VFA-31 is to receive the E's
planned for VFA-136. What is more, reportedly VFA-136 is going to
deploy again this summer (in CVW-8?), still with F/A-18C's!

Tee hee....funny, from a gent(me) that seemed to deploy in the oldest
of the fleet, in 2 of 3 sea duty tours(VF-33, VF-151)...F-4s in a
world of Turkeys.

Looks that Fleet Response Plan and "pool managament" of NAVAIR
squadrons finally start to make life really interesting;-)

Best regards,
Jacek