Old August 10th 19, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phil King

Default Tire pressure monitor

Has anyone tried using a tire pressure monitor cap in place of a regular
dust cap on a glider tire?

There are at least two types - simple pneumatic ones that show
green/amber/red or ones with wireless technology to display remotely.

I'm thinking the simple one would be really useful provided it will fit
within the wheel fairing. I think it would be a non-starter for most
glider tail wheels but probably OK for the main wheel.

I would appreciate any constructive advice about this especially from
someone who has tried it.