Old August 19th 03, 03:48 AM
Chip Jones

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message
news:MCe0b.184104$o%2.89767@sccrnsc02...
This was drilled into us for shiphandling at sea...turn into the

conflicting
traffic.

We drill this concept into ATC developmentals too. Same principle.

Sad thing is that if you had yelled at the Baron "Negative, turn
right immediately," the situation would have gotten worse, not better.

I thought so too

I hope you tracked the intruder to his destination.

No I didn't. My supervisor and I has a very short discussion about doing so
and then decided we could prove nothing. Could have been bad mode C, no way
to prove he was not VMC, the baron never saw him etc etc.

Chip, ZTL