Old February 5th 04, 02:42 AM
Engineer

"K-Ration" wrote in message ...

Damnit Charlie. Then ALL the bars in Korea would be off limits. No
more "steam and cream". Can you imagine Vietnam being off limits??
Everyone beating their meat to the jungle beat?? Pussy is a commodity
of war and peace. We need to be remined what we are fighting for.

Now when I was in Kimchiland, the only places put off limits were those
with high "vidokey" rates and even those came off the list once the
local medics got a piece and came out clean. At Camp Casey, they had a
Top Ten sandwich board at the main gate. Boy would mamasan be ****ed
when she found out her girls were dirty. Then she would lower the price
and you took your chances.

I was going to tell them that it had already been tried and it never worked.
Some people never learn.

Engineer