Old December 21st 17, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Relieving in flight

On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 7:29:42 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Gees, I dont know if I like that "adhesive" idea.

I wouldn't want to use anything but an external catheter plumbed to the outside world, preferably in a system that the urine does not contact the glider. Seems best to install a conduit to push a tube attached to the catheter through, extending it beyond the laminar flow.
Using a "hand-held device" while driving a car is considered bad. It should be at least as bad while flying?
The adhesive is far less sticky than a "band aid".
Jim