Old July 3rd 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

On 2 Jul 2006 20:44:34 -0700, "Jordan"
wrote:

Matt Giwer wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Lyn David Thomas wrote:

This is off topic for soc.history.what-if as this is present/future not
past related.

Hey, Lyn, shouldn't you be cowering in your basement in fear of the
feral dogs?

That is a term for Zionists I have not heard before.

Where did you hear it?

No, it's a reference to Lyn David Thomas' hilarious argument a long
time ago in a "Plagues" scenario that survivors of a global plague
couldn't get goods by looting abandoned cities because the feral dogs
would keep them out. When we pointed out to him that even small groups
of humans could easily fight off virtually any number of feral dogs by
shooting a few and scaring the rest with the gunfire, Lyn then tried to
argue that in most countries the survivors would be unable to get their
hands on guns to do this.

He forgot, of course, about the military and police arsenals. Lyn's
reasoning got really amusing when this was pointed out to him.

"reasoning"?

Phil

Author, Space Opera (FGU), RBB #1 (FASA), Road to Armageddon (PGD).
Email: