Old June 9th 16, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASG-29 water dump rates

On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 5:21:45 AM UTC+8, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Was wondering if anyone could provide the water ballast dump rates for an ASG-29? Need the data for my LX.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jonathan

I tried to get this information for my Ventus 2cxa on this forum a while back, without getting any meaningful responses.
Like you, trying to set up a LX9000

I can tell you that timing dump times on the ground can give you an idea only as there is considerable difference in dump rates with the glider flying and if on final glide flying fast!
I can also tell you the dump rate is not linear as dump rate varies from full to empty.
Good luck with your quest. I am still trying to get my timing right!
Chris Runeckles