Old September 13th 05, 05:03 AM
George Patterson

Montblack wrote:

You might want to check to make sure, but IIRC, like some engines, you
*must* replace with new when TBO is reached - overhauling is not
recommended.

Unlike engines, however, the majority of the replacement cost is incurred in
disposing of the old. This can easily leave one without sufficient funds to
finance the replacement.

"Now, I don't make much money.
Only 'bout 5 thousand per....
and some judge ... who thinks he's funny.
says I gotta pay 6 to her ....
and I say 'Judge .... suppose I fail?'
and he says 'Georgie boy, I'll send your ass to jail.'
I b'lieve I'll keep her. I think it's cheaper. Than makin' whoopee."

George Patterson