Old October 29th 07, 04:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

Default Discount Airfare (photo attached)

I may not own a plane but had plenty of participation in building 'em
over the years.

And, I was speaking in relative terms, not absolutes.

JT

acroman wrote:
You have obviously never owned an airplane. There is no perfectly good
airplane - something is always broken and that something is always time
consuming and expensive to repair.

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote in message

Bob Harrington wrote:

"Dan Edwards" wrote in
:

You're absolutely right Luke. I have made 3 static line jumps from
3500 ft. AGL 7 years ago when I was crazy. I'm all better now...

-Dan Edwards-

Looks like you weren't the first person to leave permanent hand grip
imprints on the wing strut... =)

I just don't understand people who jump out of perfectly good airplanes...

JT