Old October 25th 20, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim S

Default Barographs?

On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 6:39:01 PM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
Well, the barographs got snapped up and I am happy about that. While looking for them I also found (from the same era) 2 Kodak Instamatic 126 cameras fitted to a turn point mount and 8 boxes of unused Verichome Pan B&W film for them. State of the art . . . 45 years ago. Free for shipping. Any takers?
ROY

Hi Roy, Not to be crazy, but those would be perfect to have with the graphs.. I will respectfully decline if anyone else is interested. Thanks.