Old August 15th 03, 03:49 PM
Ron Natalie

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:MF5%a.150747$uu5.23133@sccrnsc04...
So Can I have your old set?

Our last pair of non-ANR headphones is a nearly bullet-proof pair of
FlightCom 5DX's.

They're heavy, they hurt, the sound quality is fair to middling -- but they
never, EVER break.

Gee, we never had our lightspeeds break, but Margy's FlightCom 5DLX's were
a nightmare. I repaired the things several times before I finally gave up (they
conveniently died on the way to Oshkosh so she bought the (then newly
released) Lightspeed 20K's). I finally decided my Dave Clark 10-80's I'd been
abusing for 15 years were never going to die and bought the 25 XLs.