Old June 21st 04, 11:09 PM
Tom Allensworth

Oh, and the BS about crashing your server is just that, BS. We test the web
site with all browsers, including the latest releases of Firefox and Opera
and have yet to crash them. You obviously have something wrong with your
configuration, since you are the only person complaining about crashing of
browsers out some 35,000+ readers a day who access the main page, the 13,500
registered users who access the libraries, and over 80,000 registered users
who access the library. With all those successful users, you think their
might be a problem with YOUR system?

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/

"Kurt Weber" wrote in message
"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 03:43:41 -0500, Kurt Weber wrote:

"Thijs Wolters" wrote in message
Were can I download for MS fl.sim 2004 (or 2002) the Catalina PBY-5?
Thanks for help.
Thijs.

flightsim.com

Better selection than avsim, and a faster-loading website that won't

crash
your browser to boot.

Download speeds could be adressed (or often helped) if they started

using
bit torrent.

Did you read what I said?

The AVSIM website ITSELF is what takes forever to load (and that's if it
doesn't crash your browser).

--
Kurt Weber