Old June 22nd 04, 05:31 AM
Kurt Weber

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
LOL. What an idiot you. You're rude and attacked. Then lie about
it. What a dolt.

Look. If you thought I was rude, then like it or not, you are wrong. I was
not being rude. You're free to think otherwise, of course, but you will
still be wrong. Incidentally, you will note that you are the one insulting
me; not vice-versa.

This is unreal. I'm amazed. You need to go back and read. What an idiot
you are. You're attacking me for being helping AND offering information
which may be of value to you and the site that you're complaining about.

No, I'm just curious why you posted a response which appeared to have
nothing to do with my original post. I don't particularly care one way or
the other; I'm just curious.

--
Kurt Weber