Old June 22nd 04, 05:33 AM
Kurt Weber

"Tom Allensworth" wrote in message
Oh, and the BS about crashing your server is just that, BS. We test the

web
site with all browsers, including the latest releases of Firefox and Opera
and have yet to crash them. You obviously have something wrong with your
configuration, since you are the only person complaining about crashing of
browsers out some 35,000+ readers a day who access the main page, the

13,500
registered users who access the libraries, and over 80,000 registered

users
who access the library. With all those successful users, you think their
might be a problem with YOUR system?

Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. I was simply offering advice based on MY
experience--experience that apparently differs from yours. That's fine.
You don't have to be an ass about it.

--
Kurt Weber