Old June 23rd 04, 03:32 AM
Kurt Weber

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:52:56 -0500, Kurt Weber wrote:

"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:31:37 -0500, Kurt Weber wrote:

No, I'm just curious why you posted a response which appeared to have
nothing to do with my original post. I don't particularly care one

way
or
the other; I'm just curious.

Because it was on topic. Care to offer, why it was off topic?

It wasn't; nor have I claimed that it ever was. It simply had nothing

to do
with my original post, and I was curious what it was I said that made

you
make the post you did so I won't be so ambiguous next time.

Great troll. Get a life. End of this thread has been reached.

You can call me a troll all you want, but that wouldn't make it true. Grow
up.

--
Kurt Weber