Old June 23rd 04, 02:40 PM
Greg Copeland

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:31:30 -0700, Peter Duniho wrote:

"Kurt Weber" wrote in message
You can call me a troll all you want, but that wouldn't make it true.

Grow
up.

Kurt, you're wasting your time. You know his reply wasn't relevant to your
post. Nearly everyone else knows it. Leave it at that. You'll never get
the guy to admit it wasn't, nor is there any reason you need to. His posts
speak much more loudly about what kind of guy he is than yours ever could.

Pete

Oh shesh Pete. Coming from a guy that is king of the trolls. You two
have much in common. Troll and when asked to support your view, ignore
it and keep trolling.

If my comments had nothing to do with the topic at hand, feel free to
submit why? As has been asked of the other troll, many times now. He's
yet to offer anything. Now, another troll jumps in. That's just down
right pethetic of you Pete. Talk about knowing the type of person I am;
take a look at the type of person you are. The thread was pretty much
closed...and you knew that. But, nope, couldn't leave your nose out of
it. Nope. Not when the king of trolls has a job to do.

You speak poorly of me, but notice how in other threads, in r.a.*, others
have commented about you too. You might want to take a second to figure
out why comment about you, such as they do. Furthermore, take a second to
figure out why you felt compulsed, in a very trollish manner, to jump onto
a dead/dying thread to ignite it again. What we're left is two trolls
which can not support their position, another guy that simply wanted
to help by offering an on topic reply, and got wacked over the head
for it. Yes, I think we can all see the types of people involved here.
Yep, we clearly have two trolls and a person with a desire to help. I'm
such a bad, bad person for helping. Hopfully sarcasm won't be lost on you
either.

Shesh. Pete you really are a class act. I can't believe that you still
hold a grudge because you got caught talking about computer stuff that you
had clue. Then, I asked you to support your position, and you declined.
So, I've asked you again now. Obviously you can't and I expect this
thread to die the same death, waiting for a valid response from you. Just
the same, I've asked. So, let's hear how I was off topic. Support your
view. Or is off topic whinning and trolling the only thing you can do?

....laughing as I wait...