Old July 14th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
pilot4hire

Default Seized engine

On Jul 7, 8:52*pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:
Well I guess this group has seized its engine or something. *It is deader
than the dinosaur. *I've tried everything I know to kick something off
but.....

so long

Stu

Hello Stu,

I don't know what is going on either... I am still waiting on the
response about trading land for Safari. I agree things are dead. I
sure wish I knew where to go to find things about Safari's. I know
there has to be people out there either wanting to talk about their
great experience or something to share about Safari's

Woor