View Single Post
Old June 17th 18, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud
external usenet poster

Default New low budget two seater

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 12:11:37 AM UTC-7, Charlie Quebec wrote:
No, it’s Seppos, no surprise you can’t spell though. The reason you don’t have such terms is obvious, think about it.
You go around bombing other countries, 16 since ww2, where it is none of your business.
You create and sponsor terrorism, ISIS is a direct result of the most stupid war ever.

CQ, may we please stop the personal attacks and the attacks against other countries. I have not insulted you nor your country. I merely pointed out that while America does not build gliders, this country has always been at the forefront of aviation, the topic at hand, not geopolitical events, miscalculations and out right disasters. No reason to call a nation with seven of the top ten Universities the world "re....stan".

Charlie Quebec we want you to stay in the news group and your opinions to be read and valued by others. Issuing gratuitous insults is not productive to that ends. As for me not knowing how to spell "seppos" is not a reflection on anything other than I don't care to delve into the world of slang, or slang foreigners use to disparage America and/or Americans.