Old June 20th 18, 07:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default New low budget two seater

On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 7:11:08 PM UTC-6, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 2:48:48 PM UTC-4, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
I've just started a Facebook page to discuss and promote the idea of an open-source crowd-sourced two-seat primary trainer certified as SLSA or whatever makes it eligible for commercial ride, instruction, and rental use. I envision something about halfway between the ASK13 and ASK21 in performance and complexity, and designed to fill in for the declining 2-33 population.