Old November 5th 18, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default ASK 21 grounded after November 30 ? ? ?

On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 1:15:04 PM UTC-4, Jock Proudfoot wrote:
Gliding International posted -ASK 21 is grounded after November 30

Who knows what ?

Justin:
Thanks for the photos. I inspected our ASK21, N612MG Sunday. One minuscule crack in the right wing, about 5mm long over the spar, not beyond the radius. Just barely visible with strong light and magnification. I didn't use my Oxygen-Acetylene torch, just a flashlight.
Cheers
Hartley Falbaum
Atlanta, GA, USA