Old January 26th 19, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Walsh[_2_]

Default Trailer Covers-will that eliminate condensation inside ?

At 17:34 26 January 2019,
wrote:
I saw a Trailer cover offered. Seems to cover quite nicely a

standard Cobra
trailer. Color is white.
I wonder if this a solution to reduce or eliminate formation of
condensation inside the trailer walls, especially metal ones.
I would assume that since the top and side walls are

somewhat insulated
they will cool down slow enough at night so that dew will not

form on them.
What do you guys think ?
Dan

I had one for a GRP topped Cobra (DG808 inside) and nearly
never used it except as a dust cover in the barn in winter. It
was big and heavy; quite a task to fit it! Lots of straps to
connect and it needed a lot of storage space once folded, that
was quite a task too.
If you fly in a grim part of the world it might be worth it. It
was a real heavy pain when it got wet, you needed a good dry
clean hangar to dry it.
Dave Walsh