Old September 11th 04, 08:34 AM
Doug

(Jack Nichols) wrote in
om:

America needs Kerry and Edwards.

http://media.shorturl.com

Like we need another hole in the head...

or if you need a screen door on a submarine...

or if you need tits on a bull...

Or if you need a pair of waffling, indecisive war-criminals (one at least)
that will sue the hell out of Capitalism and re-distribute the wealth of
the most powerful free nation God has ever blessed upon this green earth...

No thanks, we don't need them... and being my local precinct rep for the
Party (GOP) either do the 156 people I have registered Republican this past
month..(Can't count the numbers that have already chosen to defeat the
challengers that I couldn't sign up).

I smell 60% to 30% Bush/Cheney come Election Day. The rest write-ins for
Nader...At least in the states that the Dems have SUED for the censorship
and dis-enfranchisement of the people's right to vote for good 'ole Ralph.

And to keep us on charter... Flew my first night x-country today...
considered myself Civil Air patrol over the blessed GOP counties of San
Diego and Orange...

-Doug
"I am the far right"