Old September 11th 04, 02:51 PM
CB

"Bob Moore" wrote in message
. 168...
"CB" wrote

Wow, what a load of BS! Nice fantasy, Yawn.

Sorry CB, because of all of the time that I spent on
furlough from Pan American Airlines, my resume reads
just about the same as John's. Unfortunately, I became
familiar with most of the 707 companies where he worked.
I have no difficulty believing his resume at all.

Bob Moore

I don't doubt the truth but in any other walk of life we would be saying
this guy is a delinquent, loser bum, etc not being able to keep a job,
getting fired by his own father escorted out of the state and by his own
admission a complete f**kwit.
Not much to be admired and I feel sorry that sane rational people like
pilots should be creaming their pants in ecstasy over someone who had a
serious attitude problem his who life.
I am also sure a lot of pilots have been to and gone from all the companies
mentioned and even more, but have not got the attitude problems he seems to
have.