Old March 14th 05, 02:22 PM
Phormer Phighter Phlyer

John wrote:
John

The T-2 was/is a pig?? Really? Did you hate that much? Please share
why. It is sometime difficult to read anything about an aircraft's
handling characteristics that doesn't seem to be written by the
manufacturer's marketing staff.

Thanks and blue skies.

JP

Well, flying around in the trunk with a bunch of cones can take the fun
outta flying the 'Combay Buckeye' but at VF-126 we had 4 of these, did
the F-14 stalls and falls flight and I quite enjoyed it. BUT just a
flight over the hill, some really cool ups, downs, and flop arounds and
fly back, with the IP in the front and ONLY day, VFR. VERY honest jet,
very easy to fly as soon as ya got it out of the line. Really
'complicated' electrical system.