Old August 20th 03, 04:59 PM
Stan Gosnell

"John R. Copeland" wrote in
:

Yes, my old TCADs used to do that for me in eastern Kansas, too.
(Or maybe it was in western Missouri, I'm not too sure.)
I've not noticed it since I upgraded to a 9900BX last year, though.
---JRC---

We're getting a few aircraft with the Goodyear system, & I love it. I see
aircraft flying out over the Gulf that I would never see at all if I didn't
see them come up on there. But we sometimes still can't see them, even on
a clear day. It depends a lot on the paint scheme and the position of the
sun. A white and blue helicopter over water is very difficult to see.

--
Regards,

Stan