Old June 3rd 04, 08:51 PM
zatatime

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:25:37 -0400, Dave Butler
wrote:

There is a list of placards in the POH (Mooney M20J) and the wording there makes
me think they are all required. Some examples from memory a "DO NOT PUSH",
"NO STEP", "TIRE PRESSURE xx POUNDS". Sorry, I don't have the POH in front of
me at the moment.

The Type Certificate Data Sheet at the faa web site doesn't list any of these
placards.

The plane was just painted and none of these placards are in place. They weren't
there before painting, either. The plane has been through several annuals
without the placards.

Is there a regulatory requirement to have these placards?

Thanks.

Remove SHIRT to reply directly.

I always thought the TC was the Golden Rule for placards, but you
present an interesting question in that the flight manual is specific
for your airplane.

My guess would be the TC. Especially since many annuals were done
already w/o the placards.

Good luck with this.